Monday, August 23, 2010

LOVE STINKS

So justice is swift.

I got the first hard-line rejection today.

On Monday morning. First thing. A really fucking pleasant way to start the week.

Someone felt compelled to respond to one of my "intimate messages" (But seriously, for fuck's sake- do they have to name it so fucking miserably?) with a "sorry. not interested. good luck."

Couldn't he have just ignored me like everyone else?

So my attitude is in the shitter. I'm apparently typing even harder than usual with my Shrek Fingers while trying to message people. Or give them 5 stars. Or "wink" at them.

Dignity need not apply.

Mo is doing swimmingly- she is now viewing it as a game, and she is being treated well with that attitude.

I have decided to just persevere.

Now THAT'S the spirit.

Stupid Cupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment